Fun Lunch and "Got Milk" Program 2016-2017
Welcome back to school everyone. The PAC is again offering a weekly fun lunch and daily milk program and ordering is now done through an on-line program.
We are offering hot lunches every Friday and (because of Pro-D days) a couple of Thursdays.
We are offering milk every day starting on October 12th.
Ordering for Term One will begin October 1st. Each week you will need to order by Thursday evening for the following week in order to receive your child's meal. Payment (cash or cheque made out to Glenrosa Elementary School PAC) must be submitted to the school office no later than each Monday to ensure your child(ren) receive their weekly lunch.
Please find below step by step instructions on how to complete the registration/ordering process. The account you set up is for your family only and the username and password are not to be shared with others as this will then give them access to your account. The family account has to be set up only once per school year.
Other features of our fun lunch program are event updates. If you are interested in PAC events that will take place you only have to log in to your account. REMEMBER: you are a member of the PAC! This on-line program helps our environment by reducing the amount of paper and saves the volunteers lots of work. However, if necessary, we will have paper order forms available in the office. We can also assist you with registration and ordering on the school computers available in the library.
If you have any questions or concerns with registering or placing your child(ren)s order please do not hesitate to contact Danica at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also always contact the administrative assistant, Mrs. Garvin at the office.
Fun Lunch~"Got Milk" Online Registration/Ordering Process
First Step: setting up your user account (only accessible by you)
- Go to the hot lunches website for our school: www.glenrosa.hotlunches.net
- Click on the "click here to register" line which is at the bottom of the login box then complete the required information. The school access code is: GRE2015. Once done make a note of your user ID and password so as not to forget this.
- Once you have entered your information click on the "register now" box
- Congratulations you have set up your account !
Second Step: entering your Child(ren)s information
- On the bottom of the new page there are 4 tabs. Click on the "students" tab.
- NO RECORDS FOUND will come up … click on "Add New" tab. NOTE: for those who have more than one child attending the school: you will need to enter your children individually. This way they will be placed with the appropriate teacher.
- Type in your child's first and last name then click on the black arrow pointing down beside the class box and choose your child's teacher.
- NOTE to Enter Class VERY IMPORTANT: THIS NEXT LINE ALLOWS YOU TO CHOOSE IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR CHILDS NAME MADE AVAILABLE ON THEIR CLASS LIST AND VIEWED BY OTHER CLASS PARENTS. CLICK YES IF YOU ALLOW THIS OR NO IF YOU WOULD PREFER YOUR CHILD LEFT OFF THIS LIST. When done click the "add new" tab at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat for each child.
Third Step: Entering your child(ren)s order
You must enter each order individually for each child.
- If the schedule/order option does not appear automatically click on the "students" tab at the bottom of the page and then click on the "order" tab to the right. You can now begin choosing your child's lunch options by entering how many of each item your child would like. You will note that the program automatically calculates each lunch cost and a final total is given at the bottom.
- Continue this process until you complete the final fun lunch day and then click on the "update/place order" tab on the bottom of the page.
- Write a cheque for the total amount of money and put it in your child's agenda
- Order for fun lunch, milk, or both. Please write separate cheques for fun lunch and milk orders. Thank you very much!